Welcome to the Hot Sauce Wiki, an encyclopedic resource about all of the different types and brands of hot sauces that anybody can edit!
Important notice: This wiki is newly added and we're only getting started with editing the wiki, so this wiki is under construction. Feel free to help us out documenting more hot sauce brands!
Alternative Wiki: This wiki specializes only in hot sauces and many of the different brands of hot sauce. If you're looking to make recipes including hot sauce, see the Hot Sauce Recipes Wiki.
- Add more pages for more hot sauces. They should include an infobox, a summary and ingredients.
- Optionally expand the currently existing pages.
WHAT IS A HOT SAUCE?
Hot sauce, also known as pepper sauce or chili sauce, is certain types of condiment, seasoning, or salsa made from chili peppers and other ingredients. There are a wide variety of brands for hot sauces, such as Tabasco and Tom's Sauces.
Here are some rules that you must follow, otherwise, you will eventually be blocked if the following rules weren't respected:
- No spam allowed.
- Respect everybody in this wiki.
- No inappropriate content allowed in the masthead.
- Do not attempt to engage in flame wars.
- Do not ever vandalize an article. Any sort of vandalism will automatically result in a block without a warning (unless if accidental).
- Add any missing information, when there is.
- Make sure all grammar and spelling is correct.
- No bullying or racism of any kind, if one does so, they will be blocked from this Wiki.
If you followed all the rules, you won't be blocked, unless if you somehow attempted to forget the rules and break them. Anyways, happy editing!
Tabasco Pepper Sauce (Original)
Want to be surprised? Click the "ROLL THE DICE" button to land on a random page that you may have thought that never existed in this wiki before.
Do you like hot sauces? Do you want to talk about him and his videos? Or do you simply want to share some fanart, fanmade videos or other media? Click "JOIN THE DISCUSSION" to talk with the community!